What data do we collect about you?
1.1 Data provided through direct interaction
Registration and other account information
- When you register to use our Services we may collect the following information about you:
- If you register using your Google account: first name, last name and email address
- If you register using your Facebook account: we collect first name and last name as appeared on your Facebook account and Facebook IDs. In the event you have provided permission to Facebook through their in-app privacy option, we may collect your gender, age or email id depending on the permissions granted by you and
- If you register using your mobile number: mobile number.
- Depending on the choices you make during the log-in to our Services or during the process of engaging our Services, you may opt to give the following additional personal data
- Your name
- E-mail address;
- Mobile number; and/or
Communication through the chat feature on our Platform
- When you use our chat feature to communicate with other users, we collect information that you choose to provide to other users through this feature.
1.2 Data we collect automatically when you use of our Services
We automatically collect the following information about you, when you interact with our Platform or use our Services
- We collect device-specific information such as operating system version and unique identifiers. For example, the name of the mobile network you are using
- We automatically collect and process information about your actual location, If you post an item on our Platform, depending on your device permissions. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers. Your location data allows you to see user items near you and helps you in posting items within your location.
Client and Log data
- Technical details, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, time zone and operating system. We will also store your login information (registration date, date of last password change, date of last successful login), type and version of your browser.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How will we inform you about changes in our privacy statement?
- We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. We will post changes on this page and will let you know by e-mail or through our Platform. If you or your guardian (as the case may be) does not agree with the changes, you may close your account by going to account setting and select delete account.
Communication and Marketing
- We will communicate with you by email, SMS or in app notification in connection with our Services/Platform to confirm your registration, to inform you in case your ad listing has become live/ expired and for other transactional messages in relation to our Services. As it is imperative for us to provide you such transactional messages you may not be able to opt-out of such messages.
Technical and organisational measures and processing security
- All the information we receive about you are stored on secure servers and we have implemented technical and organisational measures that are suitable and necessary to protect your personal data.